A little about you
- You are smart, friendly and easy to work with. But you also enjoy being in control (come on, you know who you are).
- You have marketing/communications experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- You think on your feet and pride yourself on your organization.
- You were probably an A student with a University degree in communications, professional writing or business.
- You excel at planning and managing the details.
- You write and communicate well; love great marketing; and, enjoy building long-term client relationships.
What will you be doing?
Well, no two days are likely the same. You will be part of a team that solves problems with smart, insightful marketing solutions. That could mean everything from ad campaigns to online videos, brand messaging, social media or any area of the integrated marketing mix.
- 5+ years in an agency or marketing role
- Strong marketing knowledge and integrated marketing experience
- First-rate problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong personal organization and project management ability
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects with varying deadlines
- A self-starter with a sense of entrepreneurship
- Great interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
A little about us (your team here at Milestone)
We love what we do and believe in doing great work. We work with tier one brands and cheeky challengers worldwide. We work smart. We sweat the details. We deliver wow! And we still leave at 5. (You won’t see our people here on weekends or late at night). Our teams are friendly, smart, and talented (you’ll love them). We are consistently growing and it’s an exciting time.
We pay competitively, we’re good to work with, and you will do amazing things. Come join our dynamic team in an engaging creative environment.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest. We appreciate it. Please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.