A little about you
- You are a business-savvy, entrepreneurial marketer with broad experience in many areas of marketing.
- You enjoy building long-term customer relationships.
- You are business-savvy, entrepreneurial, and have demonstrable expererience managing and supervising the execution of clients’ marketing and communications plans.
- You have a bright mind nestled comfortably in a friendly, easy-going demeanor. (You’re kinda Type-A but dressed in a cardigan).
- You are smart and resourceful with excellent communication skills. You think on your feet and pride yourself on your organization. You think big picture strategy while knowing the details. You love great marketing, know good design, and enjoy building client relationships. You have a University degree and a minimum of 7 years in marketing, ideally an agency environment.
- You also love knocking it out of the park.
What will you be doing?
Well, no two days are likely the same. You will be part of a team that solves problems with smart, insightful marketing solutions. That could mean everything from ad campaigns to online videos, brand messaging, social media or any area of the integrated marketing mix.
- 7+ years in an agency or marketing role
- Strong marketing knowledge and integrated marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute thoughtful marketing strategies built on good insights
- First-rate problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong personal organization and project management ability
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects with varying deadlines
- A self-starter with a sense of entrepreneurship
- Great interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
A little about us (your team here at Milestone)
We love what we do and believe in doing great work. We work with tier one brands and cheeky challengers worldwide. We work smart. We sweat the details. We deliver wow! And we still leave at 5. (You won’t see our people here on weekends or late at night). Our teams are friendly, smart, and talented (you’ll love them). We are consistently growing and it’s an exciting time.
We pay competitively, we’re good to work with, and you will do amazing things. Come join our dynamic team in an engaging creative environment.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest. We appreciate it. Please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.