A little about you and the role You are an accomplished Design and Creative lead with a passion for how brands communicate. You love what you do and strive for world-class work. You are bright and resourceful with crisp design and communication skills. You enjoy developing fresh approaches that suit the brief while bending the rules. You are comfortable directing others or taking a project through to completion. You have 10+ years of experience in an agency environment. Or maybe more, let’s talk.
- Develop, create and direct compelling creative across media
- Conceive and design strong, strategically appropriate ideas from creative briefs
- Lead and work with strategists, account services and creative teams, marrying strategy and creative
- Inspire and motivate the creative team
- Create new brands or work within established brand guidelines (maintaining consistency while pushing the boundaries) as you are developing your own brand identities
- Create strong concepts and work that solves marketing problems
- Ability to guide, inspire and develop junior team members
- Sells creative internally and externally
- Presents creative internally and externally
- A love of great work
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- 10 years of experience in an agency
- Strong, well-rounded portfolio demonstrating a range of work
- Excellent attention to detail in design and craft
- Ability to adapt to a large variety of design styles
- Strong conceptual and problem solving skills
- Familiar with the production process of all relevant disciplines
A little about us (your team here at Milestone)
We love what we do and believe in doing great work. We work with tier one brands and cheeky challengers worldwide. We work smart. We sweat the details. We deliver wow! And we still leave at 5. (You won’t see our people here on weekends or late at night). Our teams are friendly, smart, and talented (you’ll love them). We are consistently growing and it’s an exciting time. We pay competitively, we’re good to work with, and you will do amazing things.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest, but please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.