A little about you and the role
QualificationsYou are viewed as a key member of our agency. As such, you possess strong interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills. You have experience working with bookkeeping/accounting software such as Simply Accounting or equivalent. You also have a high proficiency in Microsoft Office and a solid background in general accounting principles. Ideally you have 5 years of experience in a similar role.
Primary duty - Accounting and bookkeeping
- Perform general accounting duties, including AP/AR, general bookkeeping, invoicing, data entry, deposits, reporting, year-end assistance and liaising with our accountant
- Become the main administrator for our agency management software, using it as a key tool for overall agency support, administration and bookkeeping
Secondary duty- Office Administration
- Manage overall office administration, ensuring filing systems are maintained and up-to-date and including liaising with agency suppliers and vendors as needed
- Manage office supplies and office equipment, including keeping kitchen stocked and tidy
- Provide admin support to the agency partners, maintaining strict confidentiality
- Manage incoming mail, packages and correspondence
- Managing daily FedEx shipments, domestic and international, including track daily FedEx, file/record courier slips into job dockets
- Organizing office events, lunches, staff tournaments and parties
- Be available to help with any overall Agency needs – where we may need brains, bodies or hands to help
Client InteractionBe the key “first face” of Milestone, answering and managing a multi-line phone system, greeting clients and helping to prepare for meetings
Preparing for client meetings and arranging refreshments as needed
As an overall ambassador of Milestone, you are required and encouraged to help service our global clients upholding the utmost in respect. The expectations of you will be as a team player and a key member of our team, successfully accomplishing your goals with organization, thinking, enthusiasm, and hands-on execution.
A little about us
We have brilliant clients and long-standing relationships with leading brands. That probably says a lot about our work and our talented teams.
We are passionate about what we do. We work smart. We sweat the details. We deliver remarkable ideas. And we still leave at 5.
Work-life balance is important for us. You don’t see our people here late or on weekends. Though you will see us at ‘Stoner events, enjoying summer hours and other fun stuff.
We attract bright people from top agencies and brands. They now simply avoid the commute or extraordinary cost of downtown living.
We pay competitively, we’re good to work with, and you will learn and do amazing things.
Sound like a fit? Come be remarkable with us. Send your resume with salary expectations to:
Thanks for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.