A little about you
You’ll work with our copy/content director, art directors, designers, creative directors and account folks (yes, even account folks) to concept killer ideas and unleash them on the world for clients that span everything from consumer-packaged goods to big tech. You’ll join a dynamic team, in an engaging creative environment, working with tier-one clients.
Headlines pour out of you. And visual ideas do too. Case study writing is a cinch. Brand mantras get your blood going. Your long form makes readers long for more. And when the creative calls for just one word, you have the perfect one in your pocket. You can find a story in anything and tell it brilliantly (you’re a thing of legend around the campfire). You’re incredibly curious, resourceful and have experience writing across the entire marketing mix. Your skin is thicker than the heel of an octogenarian elephant. There’s a good chance you have a post-grad certificate in copywriting. And all of the above sounds like the norm because you’re a true copywriter and you know this gig inside out.
- Conceive, develop, and create compelling work across media
- Work closely with account managers and the creative team to ensure all content is on-brief, on-brand and a great fit with design
- Interpret briefs and perform research to fill in any knowledge gaps
- Attend briefing meetings, as required, and ask ridiculously smart questions
- Distill complex ideas into simple, clear and highly compelling messages
- Apply best practices for content creation to all projects
- Perform proofreading and editing as needed
- Ensure all content leaving the agency is world-class
- A love of great work
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- 5+ years copywriting experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise concepting and writing across all channels, whether it’s video or static, online or offline (we definitely want to see your portfolio)
- Strong research and interview skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
A little about us (your team here at Milestone)
We love what we do and believe in doing great work. We work with tier one brands and cheeky challengers worldwide. We work smart. We sweat the details. We deliver wow! And we still leave at 5. (You won’t see our people here on weekends or late at night). Our teams are friendly, smart, and talented (you’ll love them). We are consistently growing and it’s an exciting time.
We pay competitively, we’re good to work with, and you will do amazing things. Come join our dynamic team in an engaging creative environment.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest. We appreciate it. Please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.