A little about you
- You thrive in the fast-paced platform world, knowing the usual platforms and even a few most don’t.
- You think big picture while also getting into the details of optimization, while continually improving targeting.
- You excel at digital planning and execution of strong campaigns, monitoring and optimizing to deliver chosen KPIs.
- You continually develop expert knowledge of new media, targeting, tracking, and reporting tools.
- You are a strategic thinker who also excels at origination and managing the details.
- You come with solid experience in digital campaign set-up, trafficking and tagging processes.
- You enjoy your craft.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of media buying and planning experience, with a focus on digital and programmatic.
- In-depth knowledge of major platforms: Google(DV360, Google Ads, GA, DCM and Search Ads 360) Meta, Amazon & Social platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of current and emerging media platforms and best practices.
- Proven experience with media management and segmentation tools.
- Ability to handle multiple client projects and deadline management.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting and insight development skills.
- Experience with traditional media as well as Retail/Shopper considered an asset
What will you be doing?
Well, no two days are likely the same. You will be part of a team that solves business problems with smart, insightful marketing solutions. That could mean everything from ad campaigns to online videos, brand messaging, social media, or other areas of the integrated marketing mix. If you are smart, entrepreneurial and enjoy the part strong media plans play in success, you’ll learn tons and do amazing things.
A little about us (your team here at Milestone)
We believe in creating remarkable marketing that drives results. You’ll work with a dynamic team, in an engaging and positive creative environment, working with tier-one clients across North America. Come do world-class work, with a consistently growing agency, while enjoying exceptional work-life balance.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest. We appreciate it. Please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.