A little about you and the role You are an accomplished Art Director with a passion for how brands communicate. You are able to translate branding and design specifications into kick-ass creative for both print and digital. You are bright and resourceful with crisp design and communication skills. You understand what a KPI is and the best way to get there. Chances are good that you follow obscure design blogs and enjoy developing fresh approaches that suit the brief while bending the rules. You are comfortable directing others or taking a project through to completion. You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in an agency environment. Or maybe lots more, let’s talk.
- Ability to take a brand platform and creatively maximize it across all media channels
- Passionate contributor in brainstorming sessions
- Conceive and design strong, strategically appropriate ideas from creative briefs while challenging the status quo
- Modern approach and the ability to adapt to a large variety of design styles
- Strong conceptual and problem solving skills,
- Strong presentation skills
- Work closely with Copywriters and Creative Directors on integrated campaigns to ensure design integrity and brand alignment across all touch points
- Work closely with Strategy and Account teams to ensure design projects are on-brief, on-budget and on-time
- Ability to delegate and mentor junior team members
- You are as comfortable working with established brand guidelines (maintaining consistency while pushing the boundaries) as you are developing your own brand identities
- Great sense of humour, able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- 10+ years of agency experience
- Hands-on designer
- Advanced skills level with Adobe Creative Suite in a Mac environment
- A kick-ass portfolio showcasing your outstanding campaign work in various channels
A little about us (your team here at Milestone)
We believe in doing great work – which is perhaps why we have long-standing relationships with some of the world’s leading brands. We are passionate about what we do. We work smart. We sweat the details. We deliver exceptional work. And we still leave at 5. (You won’t see our people here on weekends or late at night. Life is too short.). Bright, smart, talented people are critical to us, but attitude is key. Our teams are exceptional and friendly. Brilliant prima donnas probably shouldn’t apply. We are consistently growing and have added new business. It’s an exciting time. We pay competitively, we’re good to work with, and you will learn lots and do amazing things.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest, but please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.