A little about you
As part of our media team, you will work closely with our Account and Creative teams to create organic and paid strategies, thinking imaginatively to increase our clients’ online presence and community engagement.
You’re a self-starter with the ability to work with creative teams as well as independently engaging followers, reaching out to influencers, planning strategic approaches, and analyzing and monitoring results.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and deliver social, multi-channel, client campaigns aligned to client goals, including a mix of organic and paid efforts including day to day
- Build content calendars, owning scheduling & publishing content per channel, with always-on community management
- Write clear briefs for internal creative and writing teams. Oversee content creation and be a voice for the creation of good content
- Analyze and own weekly / monthly / quarterly reporting on KPIs, including followers, engagement and social listening efforts resulting in optimizations and recommendations
- Be obsessed with social as our subject matter expert: Capturing best practices; communicating social media trends internally for growth; and, identifying real-time marketing opportunities for clients
- Source, negotiate, and manage social media influencers
- Grow and maintain social playbooks, defining social strategies encompassing content strategy, channel strategy, and creative approach
- Manage and grow our current social media team
- 5+ years of relevant experience managing and delivering social media campaigns end to end (Agency background is an asset)
- In-depth knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms and best practices/trends
- Proven experience with social media management tools
- Ability to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Experience with social listening and analytics tools and paid advertising on social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok and more
- Ideally, experience working with social media influencers
- Writing skills are an asset for potentially writing and editing content
A little about us (your team here at Milestone)
We love what we do and believe in doing great work. We work with tier one brands and cheeky challengers worldwide. We work smart. We sweat the details. We deliver wow! And we still leave at 5. (You won’t see our people here on weekends or late at night). Our teams are friendly, smart, and talented (you’ll love them). We are consistently growing and it’s an exciting time.
We pay competitively, we’re good to work with, and you will do amazing things. Come join our dynamic team in an engaging creative environment.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest. We appreciate it. Please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.