A little about you and the role We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our consistently growing agency. You will work closely with our Account and Creative teams to create strategies, develop content, plan calendars and think imaginatively to increase our clients’ online presence and community engagement. You're a self-starter with the ability to work with creative teams as well as independently engaging followers, reaching out to influencers, planning strategic approaches and analyzing and monitoring results. You’ll join a dynamic team, in an engaging creative environment, working with tier-one clients.
- Developing content calendars that map to a client strategy
- Working with internal creative teams to develop and oversee content creation
- Creating briefs for creative and writing teams and being a voice in the creation of good content
- Scheduling for optimal results
- Optimizing posts and materials for maximum engagement
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Analyzing results and reporting program KPIs
- Sourcing, negotiating and managing social media influencers
- Community management across all key social media platforms
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- An educational background in new media, digital advertising or public relations
- In-depth knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms and best practices/trends
- Proven experience with social media management tools
- Ability to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Experience with social listening and analytics tools and paid advertising on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok and more
- Ideally, experience working with social media influencers
- Writing skills are an asset for potentially writing and editing conten
A little about us (your team here at Milestone)
We love what we do and believe in doing great work – which is perhaps why we have long-standing relationships with some of the world’s leading brands. We work smart. We sweat the details. We deliver wow! And we still leave at 5. (You won’t see our people here on weekends or late at night). Our teams are friendly, smart, and talented (you’ll love them). We are consistently growing and it’s an exciting time. We pay competitively, we’re good to work with, and you will do amazing things.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest, but please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.