A little about you and the role
- Develop, organize, prioritize, schedule and manage content with the client and internal teams, across all platforms.
- Write and publish compelling content that stands out from the noise and promotes engagement on social channels.
- Work with internal teams to develop and oversee the implementation of integrated social media strategies and roadmaps, including content and advertising strategies, and program KPIs.
- Develop and execute creative social media tactics.
- Provide expertise on optimization and effective distribution of content across all channels.
- Monitor client social media channels and respond, as required, to build communities.
- Engage with fans, influencers and others to foster community engagement and extend the brand love.
- Stay current on digital and social media trends.
Skills and Qualifications:
- An educational background in new media, digital advertising or public relations.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are an excellent writer – a storyteller at heart.
- Creative, with a solid understanding of how to both build and convert an audience.
- Proven ability to create breakthrough content on social channels that lead to increased social engagement.
- In-depth knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms, management tools and best practices/trends.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Experience with social listening and analytics tools and paid advertising on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
A little about us
We have brilliant clients and long-standing relationships with leading brands. That probably says a lot about our work and our talented teams.
We are passionate about what we do. We work smart. We sweat the details. We deliver remarkable ideas. And we still leave at 5.
Work-life balance is important for us. You don’t see our people here late or on weekends. Though you will see us at ‘Stoner events, enjoying summer hours and other fun stuff.
We attract bright people from top agencies and brands. They now simply avoid the commute or extraordinary cost of downtown living.
We pay competitively, we’re good to work with, and you will learn and do amazing things.
Sound like a fit? Come be remarkable with us. Send your resume with salary expectations to:
Thanks for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.