A little about you and the role This is a hands-on role, where you will be in the driver’s seat, creating killer content that brings the likes, shares and faves to our clients’ social media communities. You will need to get up close and personal with the social landscapes of the categories our clients play in. You will be the writer on day-to-day community engagement, working closely with our talented creative team to visually bring your ideas to life. You're a self-starter, with the ability to work independently creating compelling new content, engaging followers, reaching out to influencers and media, as well as brainstorming (and implementing) new ideas. You share, snap and tweet in your sleep. You are the one your friends rely on to make sure they see the latest viral video or meme. You haven’t visited your grandma in months because she makes you leave your phone in a basket by the door so you won’t obsessively check your feeds.
- Develop, organize, prioritize, schedule and manage content with the client and internal teams, across all platforms.
- Write and publish compelling content that stands out from the noise and promotes engagement on social channels.
- Work with internal teams to develop and oversee the implementation of integrated social media strategies and roadmaps, including content and advertising strategies, and program KPIs.
- Develop and execute creative social media tactics.
- Provide expertise on optimization and effective distribution of content across all channels.
- Monitor client social media channels and respond, as required, to build communities.
- Engage with fans, influencers and others to foster community engagement and extend the brand love.
- Stay current on digital and social media trends.
Skills and Qualifications:
- An educational background in new media, digital advertising or public relations.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are an excellent writer – a storyteller at heart.
- Creative, with a solid understanding of how to both build and convert an audience.
- Proven ability to create breakthrough content on social channels that lead to increased social engagement.
- In-depth knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms, management tools and best practices/trends.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Experience with social listening and analytics tools and paid advertising on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
A little about us (your team here at Milestone)
We believe in doing great work – which is perhaps why we have long-standing relationships with some of the world’s leading brands. We are passionate about what we do. We work smart. We sweat the details. We deliver exceptional work. And we still leave at 5. (You won’t see our people here on weekends or late at night. Life is too short.). Bright, smart, talented people are critical to us, but attitude is key. Our teams are exceptional and friendly. Brilliant prima donnas probably shouldn’t apply. We are consistently growing and have added new business. It’s an exciting time. We pay competitively, we’re good to work with, and you will learn lots and do amazing things.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest, but please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.